Bare + Boho
For any online orders, shipping, returns or general enquiries please use the contact form below.
AUS Office hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (EST)
Baby Shower Gift Baskets & Baby Registers:
We provide beautiful packages for Baby Shower and Baby Registers, so please forward enquiries to our email for further information.
We also provide a corporate gifting service, so please forward enquiries to our email.
We also provide wholesale to retailers, so please forward enquiries to our email.
Bare + Boho are an Australian registered business with Australian Business Number 88 984 187 821. Bare + Boho reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
Your order will be dispatched within two business days via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers.
Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the us within 3 days of receiving. Replacements will be at our discretion, please read below.
Please enter your shipping address correctly as once it has been received and dispatched we can not alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
International Shipping: Customs charges may be applicable from time to time, as dictated by the governing bodies of that country. Customs charges are not covered in our shipping fees and, if incurred, are payable by the customer.
We really hope your experience with us is pleasant, and will do our best to ensure a smooth process from start to completion of your order with us.
The following reasonable conditions apply to our Returns Policy:
1. Please email us within 3 days of receiving your order. Please provide pictures if declaring a manufacturing fault or order error.
2. Items must be returned in the original, undamaged & unused condition within 7 days of being delivered.
3. Unless we made a mistake with your order, you are responsible for all shipping charges when returning to our warehouse.
4. The sale items and discontinued product orders are an exception to our Returns Policy. We will not offer replacement or exchange for these orders.
5. There may be a small fees (normally not more than 10 % of the purchase price of your order) to help cover administrative costs and time.
6. We will not honour returns for items purely due to change of mind. This is at our discretion upon discussion with you and your reason for returning items.
1. All goods are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase.
2. At our discretion, we will organise repair or replacement.
3. Please email us with your details and pictures of products.
You acknowledge that all measurements are approximate and that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
We appreciate it if customers inform us of any damage or defects in goods within 3 days of receipt.
We have used our best efforts to ensure that our products are safe and healthy for your child. We, however, expect a common sense and intelligent approach from our customers when using our products. The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for use. If a customer installs any additional implements including but not limited to, safety pins, hooks, sewing pins onto our products we accept no liability from any damage caused by such implement. We strongly discourage installing additional implements to our products.
"Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
We are currently working through all of our enquiries and will respond back to you as soon as possible.